Energylab3 Energetic Solution
The ENERGYLAB3 Solution is tailor-made for any analyzed indoor environment, according to the needs of those who live in it, making it efficient and rationalizing the building system – plants and thus reducing the consumption of water, gas and electricity.
The Energylab3 Energetic Solution consists of four phases:
1) Consumption and waste analysis with a technical survey:
- to verify the initial situation of the building – plants (consumption and waste);
- to analyze the specific needs of those who live in the environment
2) Proposal for intervention:
- to share with the customer the improvement theories and the economic and structural impact of the same
- There are two types of intervention proposals, according to whether the situation examined and the expressed need predominantly show a problem of waste (energy efficiency intervention) or living comfort (intervention for Comfort):
* energy efficiency measures
* interventions for comfort
- to inform the customer about tax incentives and/or the incentives as well as the procedures necessary to obtain the maximum benefit according to the expressed needs.
3) Realization and Supply:
- is the exact realization of the agreed arrangements;
- provides delivery of the plant and explains its use and maintenance. Supply of all work documentation for regulatory assistance and scheduled maintenance.
4) Monitoring and maintenance:
- Periodically check that consumption is in line with the set goals.
The Energetic Solution is an exclusive proposal by the Energy Efficiency Specialist.
The only way to apply it to your plant is to contact this professional person who has the technical, design, energetic and financial skills needed for the four phases.